Wednesday, July 30, 2008

FINALLY, I CAN READ THE FOURTH BOOK IN THE TWILIGHT SERIES - BREAKING DAWN!

I am very excited to read the fourth book in the Twilight Series! Breaking Dawn will be released this Friday. I found Twilight last August while I was searching for a good book for my book club and I became very engrossed and had to read all 3 books that week! Anyone who knows me has been introduced to Twilight and I do this partly because I want to share the adventure with my friends and partly just to see how many people will love it like I do. So far everyone has agreed with me (for the most part). I can't wait to discuss the book with everyone. Actually, I am mostly looking forward to the unique escape reading the books offers me, I haven't experienced anything like it in quite awhile.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I am almost done with the second book. These are really good books.

Melanie said...

CUTE blog!! I am so tempted to find something like that to do!!