Sunday, September 28, 2008

Family Photos


These photos were taken by a friend of mine, DK Brittain. She is training to be a photographer so we posed for her at a nearby neighborhood waterfall. I think they turned out very nice. But as I told her, it is like herding cats getting everyone to pose right at the same time.




4 comments:

Julie's Blogger said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!! The kids love beautiful! Well so do you and Brian :-) That should be your X-mas card, love them

Melanie said...

Cute pictures!

Melanie said...

Your friend Julie posted something on my blog about piano lessons, but I can't get into her blog to leave her a comment. Could you either have her leave me an email address or something? Thanks!!

~Kim~ said...

Hi Evie..remember me? Scott Lasch's sister Kim. I saw your blog on Julie's sidebar so I had to check it out..your family is beautiful. I just wanted to comment and let you know I saw your blog...and I don't want to be a "lurker"..LOL. It's fun to see pictures..You look so pretty and exactly the same as I remember way back when..I'll be checking back.. Have a great night.
Kim