Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Time

Roxy was introduced to Halloween this year by dressing up as a Pirate Wench! She actually really didn't mind the costume.
We found a Pumpkin Patch in Arizona! It is a farm that has all kinds of activities including carnival type rides and a corn maze. We had a lot of fun and it was even a bit cool this day (rare) so it felt kinda like Fall.




This is a look at some of the candy loot the kids collected trick or treating. A friend in the neighborhood drove the kids around in this flatbed all decked out for Halloween. They loved it!











The kids love dressing up for halloween. Here they are dressed up as a vampire(Ashlyn), Mario(Devon), and an Astronaut (Brandon...do astronauts wear flip flops? in Arizona they do!) and oh ya thats me as a ...a...farm girl(?)






















This is my Bunco group on our annual Halloween Bunco night. I know I look ridiculous...I was supposed to! We had alot of laughs and alot of "red punch". I look forward to this party again next year.

No comments: