
Our cousin Derek came out from California to visit for 2 weeks. The kids enjoyed having another friend to play with. We hit the water parks a few times but they mostly just lived in the back yard pool or played video games. I joked one day that I think I could totally handle 4 kids...and the next day everyone showed me how wrong I was! So...I am sticking with 3.

While Derek was visitng we went to Rawhide western town to have some fun. The truth is, since we moved here I haven't found too many places to take visitors so we take everyone here!!! Brian is always saying that I don't need to be a tour guide but I figure if someone is visiting from another state I should show them what we have to offer. This was much easier to do in San Francisco.

I was so happy to have Julie come and visit! She brought her friend Vickie and their kids for a fun road trip to Arizona in July which is very brave. We had lots of fun. I think Brian was a bit overwhelmed having 9 kids in the house though.

There are 6 kids in this picture but 3 are missing...that makes a total of 9 kids playing here at our house for 4 days! It was lots of fun.

Ashlyn, Devon and Brandon loved helping to take care of Aunt Julie's twins, it was so cute to see them feed them their bottles.
Anyone who knows Julie and I know it won't be a visit without a bit of lively "discussions"!
But we always manage to live through it and keep the LOVE.

Ashlyn's friend Kaylie from Fairfield came for a visit. I think it was a bit too HOT for her and her Mom but we loved seeing them. When we took them to the airport to fly back to San Francisco we wished we could get on the plane with them. We both still miss alot of what we left when we moved.
2 comments:
We had soooo much fun!!! That needs to happen alot more often. I am working on Thanksgiving......maybe Christmas LOLOLOL. You are the best host, thank you for opening you home to not only me but my friend and her children. You made us feel very much at home! Love you
It looks like you guys had a fun summer. I cant believe how big the kids have gotten. We miss you guys so much. Love you, Erin
Post a Comment