We had a nice visit with my nephew James and his family. They drove out from Kansas!
We thought it would be fun to take some pictures after we decorated the tree. Baby Anna is adorable and sooo sweet...we were happy to help her celebrate her first Christmas!
LOVE the picture the family. Please tell Devon I LOVE his glasses!!! He is soooo handsome. James and his family look great and little Anna is beautiful :-)
Hi Evie...this is Mandy (Bremer). My sister told me about your blog. I can't believe how big your kids are..and James is married with a baby. They are cute family. I can't believe how time flies. You have a beautiful family. I hope all is well with you guys.
The Bauman Family was established about 13 years ago and we have had many adventures along the way, namely three children. Brian, Ashlyn, Devon and Brandon are my favorite characters in my ever changing life story. We recently moved from California to Arizona and although I am trying very diligently to love it ..........I still miss California too much to do so quite yet! We have a fun busy life that keeps us all on our toes and wondering what is next?
3 comments:
LOVE the picture the family. Please tell Devon I LOVE his glasses!!! He is soooo handsome. James and his family look great and little Anna is beautiful :-)
Your Family is so beautiful! It was also awesome seeing James' family too. His little girl is cute and they look adorable.
Hi Evie...this is Mandy (Bremer). My sister told me about your blog. I can't believe how big your kids are..and James is married with a baby. They are cute family. I can't believe how time flies. You have a beautiful family. I hope all is well with you guys.
Post a Comment